Yesterday I was awarded the Superior Scribblers Award by blogger friend, Heather Sunseri. She only recently jumped into the blogging world and has written some wonderful posts on writing and the writing life. Very thought provoking and encouraging! Please check out her blog, Balance With Purpose. Thank you so much for the award, Heather!
The blog award rules are as follows (which according to rule #5 I am required to post here):
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
The 5 people I'm passing this award to:
- Erica Vetsch, On The Write Path
- Terri Tiffany, Terri's Treasures
- Keli Gwyn, On The Path To Publication
- Eileen Astels, A Christian Romance Writer's Journey
- Marybeth Smith, Desperately Searching For My Inner Mary Poppins
I really wish I could award everyone! I love reading everyone's blogs, even though I cannot always comment on each and every one! All the friends I've made are priceless and I value each and every one!