Thank you Tabitha, from the Books, Bubs and Writing Blabber blog, for honoring me with the Honest Scrap Award! Tabitha is a sweetheart who has recently written a memoir. Wow, huh? She has alot to offer and I think she's awesome!
So, I'm supposed to tell you 10 random facts about ME. I don't know that I have anything you might not know, but I'll try.
- I hate hair that is not attached to a person's body. It really grosses me out.
- I cannot drink after other people, even my husband. The whole backwash thing when the kids were small cured me of that FOREVER!
- I cannot watch movies or read books that have demons or satanic themes. I get insanely scared, which is weird, because I have power in me that is greater than them. Maybe it's because I know they are real that is scares me....hhmmm.
- I have scoliosis and wore a big metal back brace in 9th and 10th grade. (Think Joan Cusack in 16 Candles...or was that Pretty in Pink.)
- I first spoke with my husband when I was 17 and had just moved to Houston to attend a Bible school. He gave me a dozen roses 2 weeks later on my 18th birthday and we have been together ever since.
- Got married at 19 and had my first child at 20.
- I love, love, love gummy bears and worms.
- I got to meet Frank Peretti on my 30th birthday and got an autographed copy of The Oath.
- I can do the robot most excellently.
- uummm...I have a pair of Cranky Pants, a pair of Fun Pants, a pair of Lazy Girl Pants, and am seriously looking for some Smarty Pants. (as in, O Wise One kind of pants) I thought about some Snarky Pants, but I tend to wear those under my Crank Pants. :)
Please forgive me for not passing this award on. I started back to work today and just didn't have the time over the weekend to get it all together!