What are the best blog posts a writer could write? Well, I've been thinking about it, and I'm gonna tell ya!
Sherrinda's Top 10 Blog Posts:
10. I Have A Blog Follower! (yes, I joined the writing community and have a follower!)
9. I Finished My First Novel (yes, I accomplished a dream of mine!)
8. My Editor/Dad Says My Book Is Ready! (yes, he is a professional and is editing my book!)
7. I Finalled In The Genesis! (yes, I am one of the finalist!)
6. I Won First Place In The Genesis! (yes, I got first place!!!!)
5. An Agent Requested A Full! (yes, the agent I queried asked for a full manuscript!)
4. I Got An Agent! (yes, my dream agent called and offered representation!)
3. Publisher Has Requested a Full! (yes, my agent called and the publishing house has asked for a full manuscript!)
2. I Got The Call! (yes, my agent called and my book has been contracted for publication!)
1. I Am Holding My Published Book! (yes, holding my papery baby in my hands would be a dream come true!)
I don't really know if these are the best posts ever, but I am thinking they are pretty high up there for most writers. I've accomplished #9 and #10 and it felt great! I can only imagine what it will feel like to be able to post about each of those accomplishments.
What would you add?