I was stuck on what to blog about and Katie tweeted that I should blog about terrible blog ideas. So...here is my list of the 10 worst blog ideas ever.
10. Report on the studies done regarding the cleanliness of public bathrooms. Can anyone say eewww?
9. Gripe about your mother-in-law. (I happen to love mine, and have nothing but praise. But I have heard stories....oh.my.goodness!!!!)
8. Gripe about you mother. (Can't say that I could do this either, as I have the sweetest, most generous mother in the world!)
7. Plastic surgury updates. (though before and after pics might give us something to smile about!)
6. Bed bugs. Those creepy crawlies that news crews love to expose on TV and gross everyone out to where they develop phobias about sleeping in hotel beds.
5. Blog about dieting tips when you have never worn a size greater than 8. Really?
4. Toenail fungus, and where you might have picked it up, and the treatment of it. Please, no pics.
3. Mole and wart removals. (Unless it's cancer, then by all means post so we can at least pray about it.)
2. How to train your cat to cough up hairballs OUTSIDE instead of INSIDE the house!
1. The best ways to pick your nose and not get caught. (Okay, I confess that Jill's post got me thinking about this...and I thought Jill's post was EXCELLENT, btw!!!!)
So there you have it. Surely you can come up with worse ideas than that!