March 20, 2013
Slow Cooker Gingerbread Pudding Cake
I love dessert. I really love EASY desserts. And let me tell you, this is an easy dessert! It is a recipe I found on Pinterest and made during Spring Break last week. Doesn't it look yummy?
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of raisins (I left those out...on purpose!)
2-1/4 cup water
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup butter
1. Grease the inside of the slow cooker.
2. Mix gingerbread mix and milk. Batter will be thick. Pour into cooker and spread out evenly.
3. Put the water, brown sugar and butter into a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 2 minutes uncovered.
4. Pour mixture over the gingerbread batter in the cooker. It will seem like there is way too much water, but that is okay. It is what makes the ooey gooey pudding part.
5. Turn on high and cover with a lid. Cook on high for 2 hours.
6. Turn off and uncover. Let sit for 30-45 minutes to cool a little bit.
7. Serve warm! And add a little vanilla ice cream on top!
Delicious! What's been your favorite Pinterest recipe that you have tried out?